Competition Training Days
2 Gun, 3 Gun, PRS, Rimfire or whatever your game of choice is, you're welcome to come out and get some practice. Match-quality shooting positions and props will be available for you to work out on. Targets will be sized appropriately for all shooting games; rifle targets will be out to 500 yards. You can also bring your pistol or PCC along and also get some practice on a Texas Star, Propeller Plate rack or other specialty pistol targets in one of our tactical bays.
Course layout and guidelines:
- Steel targets will be placed in available berms and they will be numbered.
- Shooters will take 5 minute turns to shoot on different apparatuses and then get back in line.
- Shooters are free to bring as many guns as they want to use, but only one rifle per shooter at a time.
- Shooters have no squads and are able to move from prop to prop based on wait time or preference.
- Whenever shooters are moving on props, safety must be engaged on semi's and bolts open on bolt guns.
- No instruction will be provided but RO’s will be onsite for safety.
Firearm(s) used must have a good zero prior to event day.
- Eye and ear protection
- Rifle and scope with proper zero and drop chart or hold overs
- Range bag for your equipment
Facility-wide, Critical Match Safety Guidelines:
Please keep your firearm(s) unloaded and cased upon arrival to our ranges and do not handle them at your vehicle. Once you reach a designated safe area, firearms can be uncased and a chamber flag inserted. If you are in need of a chamber flag, they are available at PNTC HQ. For handguns, please keep your magazine out and the slide locked back while leaving it in the safe area. If you plan to keep your handgun holstered during a match, it needs to be free of ammunition and magazine until directed by a PNTC Range Officer. Safe areas are to be kept free of ammunition at all times. Firearms are not to be loaded until the shooter is on the firing line or under the direction of a PNTC Range Officer.
Again, DO NOT handle firearms at your vehicles. Use the “Safe Areas” to case and uncase and/or repair firearms.
No bi-metal, armor piercing, incendiary or tracer rounds allowed. If a magnet sticks to a projectile, it cannot be used.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a match disqualification.
Please no children under 10 years of age permitted as spectators or shooters! We will have special event days where children under 10 will be permitted. Please do not bring a minor by yourself and shoot in the match. Minors must be under DIRECT SUPERVISON of a parent or legal guardian at ALL TIMES at PNTC. No junior Shooters under age 10. All junior shooters must remain with a parent and must show that they are able to be safe and have good conduct.
April 7 2018
July 7 2018
September 29 2018