|[ Training ]|
In this course we'll cover:
- Critical basics of rifles, ammo, optics
- Critical Aspects of LONG RANGE HUNTING BULLETS
- Long Range Gear & Bags
- Long Range Hunter Best Practices
- Kestel Wind Meter Basics
- Positional Shooting Skills
- Follow Up Shots & Spotting Techniques
- Team Long Range Hunting
- Usage of Supporting Bags and Bipods
- Long Range Ambush Hunting Tecniques
Prerequisite: By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful purposes only
Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
Bolt Action or we built semi automatic rifle with optics capable of dialing. A minimum of 80 rounds of match grade factory or properly reloaded ammunition. Please have your rifle zero'd your rifle at 100 yards. You should also have your elevations/drop. If you do not have your elevations we will be able to help you get on target.
NO CARTRIDGES OVER 30 Cal.
1) Please also bring a bipod, rear bag, eye & hearing protection.
2) If you have a spotting scope on a tripod please bring it with you.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC's sole determination.
Cost $200 Member & $225 Non-Member
Registration Link and/or Instructions:
|The registration period for this event is over.|
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it's time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a "concealed carry" firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determine successful or unsuccessful completion of the course based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development.