|[ 2Gun ] [ Competition ]|
Number of Shooters:
72 Shooters Total
PNTC 2 Gun matches will be held on our Liberty and Patriot ranges with targets ranging from 5-500 yards. Shooters will fall into 5 competitive categories or can opt to shoot in a non competitive freestyle category to complete 6 stages of practical, dynamic and challenging shooting. With the use of props, walls, steel targets and barricades, our hope is to give the shooter many different options to reach an end goal. The course of fire will follow a 60/40 split between rifle and pistol - the use of slings and holsters will be required equipment. Listed below are the 5 competitive and 1 non competitive divisions.
4. No Mag
5. Tac Optics
Course of Fire / Match Info:
· 6 stages of fire
· 6 squads
· PNTC will supply the target ranges to you if you do not have a range finding device
· Shooters will engage multiple targets at various yards
· Suppressors are permitted
· Chamber flags are required! We have them if you need them at the office for a reasonable price. Please keep all firearms unloaded, cased and staged until given the command to uncase
· 150 rounds of rifle ammunition and 100 rounds of handgun minimum required
· The use of slings and holsters are required, if you are uncomfortable using either please do not register. If you are unsure, we recommend taking some of our competitive shooting classes.
· NO STEEL CORE OR STEEL CASED AMMO!
NOTE: If you cannot register/pay online for any reason (including website failure) you MUST call 304-229-GUNS (4867) and pre-pay your match fee and register by phone. We will add you manually to the list. No refunds are given for any reason other than PNTC canceling the match for severe weather.
$40 Members, Non-Members $60
Registration Link and/or Instructions:
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it's time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a "concealed carry" firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determine successful or unsuccessful completion of the course based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development.