Peacemaker PRS Challenge June 2017
Peacemaker PRS Challenge June 2017
Sat June 10 2017
Match Sponsors Will Be Announced Soon
Key Match Information
- Registration and check at 7 AM on June 10 2017 at the PNTC HQ.
- MANDATORY safety briefing is at 8 AM sharp on Sat June 10 2017 at the 1,000 yard line on our Patriot Range.
- Match books will be handed out on site to registered shooter at check in.
- Stages will be open on Friday after 12 PM for competitors to walk through.
- Our public Independence range 50-300 yard zero range will be open until 5 PM to competitors on Friday June 9 2017 at no charge.
- Once registered shooters will squad online through a return email link so make sure your email address is correct and check your spam inbox after you register.
- Match will start at 9 AM Saturday.
- Kestrel will hold beginner and advanced product demonstration/tutorials prior to and or during the match. Please monitor this site for specific times and locations!
Match Registration Location:
Peacemaker National Training Center HQ Building:
1624 Brannons Ford Rd. Gerrardstown WV 25420
Phone 304-229-GUNS (4867)
Number of Shooters:
90 Total Shooters.
Shooters with semi-auto or bolt action rifle with magnified optics will engage targets out to 1,200 yards. This years format is a little different from past years. On Saturday 4 stages will run on Frontier and 5 will run on the main complex. Squads 1-3 will shoot on Frontier on Saturday morning then main complex Saturday afternoon. Squads 4-6 will start on the main complex then move to Frontier in the afternoon. Shooter are free to move to stages in any order they want in their areas. Shooters are also responsible to make to all the stages in their area before mid-day switch or end of shooting that day. Because of this format the only time shooter will be allowed to walk stages is on Friday. Stages and targets will be clearly marked and correspond with stage descriptions. Any questions can be asked at the match briefing or before shooting the stage. You will not be allowed to fondle the props during the match. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, time limit, round count and etc. On most cases any additional equipment needed for a stage will be deployed on the clock. This is a moderately physical event involving movement and positional shooting. Shooters will be tested on marksmanship as well as their ability to overcome physical and mental stress. Scores from this event will be submitted to PRS for club series points. Shooter must be registered with PRS Club series proir to shooting the match for your points to count. Follow the link to sign up for free. PRS Club Series
Course Of Fire / Match Info:
- For this match we will have 9 stages.
- Rifle and pistol will be required but not on every stage.
- Distances will be given but laser range finders are permitted on certain stages.
- Chamber flags are required!
- Please keep all rifles unloaded until on the line ready to fire.
- Please keep all handguns holstered or cased until on the line.
- Spotting scope and tripod allowed, but no coaching.
Maximum caliber and speed:
- 30 Cal magnum
- 3150 FPS
(NOTE: If you cannot register/pay online for any reason (including website failure) you MUST call 304-229-GUNS (4867) and pre-pay your match fee and register by phone. We will add you manually to the list. No refunds are given for any reason other than PNTC canceling the match for severe weather or otherwise authorized by PNTC management.
Additional Match Info:
- 120 rounds rifle minimum.
- 30 rounds pistol minimum.
- Bipod, pack rests, slings, rear bags are permitted unless stage restrictions.
- Suppressors permitted. (please bring your form 4)
- Semi- Automatic or bolt actions permitted.
Required Safety Equipment
- Hearing & Eye Protection
- Range Bag or Ruck
- Pistol holster with some form or retention. (friction ok)
- Empty Chamber Flag Indicator
Please no children under 10 years of age permitted as spectators or shooters! We will have special event days where children under will be permitted. Please do not bring a minor by yourself and shoot in the match. Minors must be under DIRECT SUPERVISION of a parent or legal guardian at ALL TIMES at PNTC. No junior Shooters under age 10. All junior shooters must remain with a parent and must show that they are able to be safe and have good conduct.
Critical Safety Guidelines:
- Please keep your firearms UNLOADED and CASED upon arrival.
- Please bring your CASED and UNLOADED firearms to the “Safe Area” which will be located near the firing line. NO AMMO is allowed in the “Safe Area!”
- Ammo may be handled outside the “Safe Area.” Firearms may not loaded until on the line and under direction of a PNTC Range Officer.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOU CHAMBER FLAG IN UPON UNCASING THE FIREARM!
- DO NOT handle firearms at your vehicles. Use the “Safe Areas” to case and uncase and or repair firearms.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a match disqualification without refund.