Peacemaker PRS DMR Challenge
Peacemaker PRS DMR Challenge 2018
May 5-6 2018
Key Match Information
- Early check from 10 AM -5 PM on Friday May 4 2018 at the PNTC HQ.
- MANDATORY safety briefing is at 8 AM sharp on Sat May 5 2018 at the 1,000 yard line on our Patriot Range.
- Match books will be handed out on site to registered shooter at check in.
- Stages will be open on Friday after 12 PM for competitors to walk through.
- Our public Independence range 50-300 yard zero range will be open until 4:45 PM to competitors on Friday May 4 2018 at no charge.
- Once registered shooters will squad online through a return email link so make sure your email address is correct and check your spam inbox after you register.
- Match will start at 8 AM both Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch included for shooters both days
Match Registration Location:
Peacemaker National Training Center HQ Building:
1624 Brannons Ford Rd. Gerrardstown WV 25420
Phone 304-229-GUNS (4867)
Number of Shooters:
120 Total Shooters.
Shooters with semi-auto rifle with magnified optics will engage targets out to 800 yards.On Saturday 5 stages will run on Frontier and 5 will run on the main complex. Squads 1-5 will shoot on Frontier on Saturday morning then main complex Saturday afternoon. Squads 6-10 will start on the main complex then move to Frontier in the afternoon. On Sunday 1-5 will start on main complex and finish on Frontier in the afternoon. Squads 6-10 will start on Frontier Sunday then finish on main complex. Shooters are also responsible to make to all the stages in their area before mid-day switch or end of shooting that day. Because of this format the only time shooter will be allowed to walk stages is on Friday. Stages and targets will be clearly marked and correspond with stage descriptions. Any questions can be asked at the match briefing or before shooting the stage. You will not be allowed to fondle the props during the match. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, time limit, round count and etc. On most cases any additional equipment needed for a stage will be deployed on the clock. This is a moderately physical event involving movement and positional shooting. Shooters will be tested on marksmanship as well as their ability to overcome physical and mental stress..
- Match Staff will shoot the match not for PRS points on Thursday and Friday before the match for free.
- Match staff will go to separate prize table on Saturday evening and be compensated for working the match
- We will require at least 30 qualified people for staff and need a 4 day commitment
- Please contact me directly about working this match email@example.com
Course Of Fire / Match Info:
- For this match we will have 20 stages.
- Rifle and pistol will be required but not on every stage.
- Distances will be given but laser range finders are permitted on certain stages.
- Chamber flags are required!
- Please keep all rifles unloaded until on the line ready to fire.
- Please keep all handguns holstered or cased until on the line.
- Spotting scope and tripod allowed, but no coaching.
Maximum caliber and speed:
- 30 Cal magnum
- 3100 FPS
Additional Match Info:
- 200 rounds rifle minimum.
- 75 rounds pistol minimum.
- Bipod, pack rests, slings, rear bags are permitted unless stage restrictions.
- Suppressors permitted.
Required Safety Equipment
- Hearing & Eye Protection
- Range Bag or Ruck
- Empty Chamber Flag Indicator
Facility-wide, Critical Match Safety Guidelines:
Please keep your firearm(s) unloaded and cased upon arrival to our ranges and do not handle them at your vehicle. Once you reach a designated safe area, firearms can be uncased and a chamber flag inserted. If you are in need of a chamber flag, they are available at PNTC HQ. For handguns, please keep your magazine out and the slide locked back while leaving it in the safe area. If you plan to keep your handgun holstered during a match, it needs to be free of ammunition and magazine until directed by a PNTC Range Officer. Safe areas are to be kept free of ammunition at all times. Firearms are not to be loaded until the shooter is on the firing line or under the direction of a PNTC Range Officer.
Again, DO NOT handle firearms at your vehicles. Use the “Safe Areas” to case and uncase and/or repair firearms.
No bi-metal, armor piercing, incendiary or tracer rounds allowed. If a magnet sticks to a projectile, it cannot be used.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a match disqualification.
Please no children under 10 years of age permitted as spectators or shooters! We will have special event days where children under 10 will be permitted. Please do not bring a minor by yourself and shoot in the match. Minors must be under DIRECT SUPERVISON of a parent or legal guardian at ALL TIMES at PNTC. No junior Shooters under age 10. All junior shooters must remain with a parent and must show that they are able to be safe and have good conduct.