Basic Handgun Fundamentals Saturday July 23rd 8AM-12PM
In this course, you’ll learn the safe, proper use and operation of handguns. This class is extremely affordable, is only four (4) hours and is taught by Peacemaker’s extremely qualified, professional and polite instructors. You’ll start out in our climate controlled classrooms and complete the training with a variety live fire training and drills.
Desigend specifically for legal and responsible citizens, this course will cover:
– SAFETY, gun handling best practices, loading/unloading and proper storage
– Handgun Types (We’ll have a variety of handguns available for you to examine and experience)
– Components of Handguns (What each part of the handgun is and how it works)
– Marksmanship Fundamentals — you’ll learn to shoot accurately and safely.
– We’ll cover: Grip, Sights, Trigger, Recoil Managment, Stance, etc.
By the time you are done this course, you’ll have obtained a proper, basic training with a handgun!
PNTC Member Cost: $125
– Non-Member Cost: $150
– Training Member: $0
Handgun & Gear Requirements
– UNLOADED & CASED Serviceable semi-automatic handgun or revolver, chambered in 22LR, 380, 357, 9mm, 40S&W, 10MM or 45ACP
– Bring eye protection, hearing protection and a brimmed hat
– AMMUNITION! – Bring 50 rounds of quality, factory manufactured ammunition minimum to this school!
– Range bag
– UPON ARRIVING ENSURE YOUR HANDGUN IS UNLOADED & LEAVE YOUR HANDGUN LOCKED, SECURE and CASED IN YOUR VEHICLE!
By registering for this course, student accepts all of the following:
- Student agrees that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior, or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and/or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States
- This course is appropriate for all responsible adults 21 and over. No persons under 21 may attend
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No student ammunition or firearms of are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund, based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.