Intro To 3Gun – 6/16/19
With the exception of the NRA’s Camp Perry, Peacemaker typically hosts more competitions than any other shooting complex in the USA. Peacemaker also holds at a significant amount of Multi-Gun matches per year with several national level matches each year.
With our involvement in the shooting sports and knowledge of 3Gun, we understand that new shooters interested in shooting 3Gun for the first time are often confused by rules, scoring, firearms requirements, gear requirements, safety concerns etc.
In this unique class, students will begin by learning proper gun safety, basic competition techniques and gear setups. Rules and scoring methods for 3gun competitions will be covered, as well. This course will also teach basic starting positions, mounts and target acquisitions for each firearm, techniques for shooting each firearm and techniques for transitioning to and from each firearm type.
Reloading for each firearm will be taught, as well as movement and shooting from various positions. Students will complete the course by shooting an actual course of fire, similar as to what they would encounter in a competition.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful competition or recreational purposes only.
- Students are familiar with basic handgun, rifle & shotgun safety and marksmanship. In addition students are capable of handling all firearms in a safe manner.
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire.
- I fully understand the PNTC has a no refund policy and agree to these terms. I also understand that in the event of my removal from this course for ANY REASON, that NO REFUNDS are given. I further agree that I will not attempt a chargeback through my credit card company or through PayPal or Stripe or by any other means. Moreover, PNTC may at its sole determination grant a partial or full credit for extreme hardship.
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
- Students should bring their own safe and serviceable handgun, either revolver or pistol, in a caliber of 9mm, 40 or .45 ACP, at least two extra magazines or speed-loaders and belt pouches for the same, holster and sturdy belt.
- Also, an AR-15 style rifle with two extra magazines and a pump or semi-automatic shotgun. 100 rounds of handgun ammunition, 100 rounds .223 rifle ammunition, 50 rounds shots shells (#6 or smaller) and 10 shotgun slugs will be required per student. Eye and ear protection is required.
- Please ensure that your firearms are UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearms.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
June 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT