NRA Intro To 3Gun School – 5/18/19
The NRA’s Competitive Shooting Division is proud to present an incredible, affordable, one-day Introduction to 3Gun Shooting School for the entry to intermediate level shooter. This class also takes place on the SAME DAY as the Peacemaker 3Gun Series, which is a regional level 3Gun series.
If you’re interested in learning about 3Gun, there is no better opportunity to learn than by having an introductory 3Gun school on world class ranges, while observing an actual 3Gun match as part of the class content on the same day!
The NRA understands that newer shooters interested in shooting 3Gun, especially for the first time, are often overwhelmed by rules, scoring, firearms requirements, gear requirements and match requirements. In this unique class, students will begin by learning proper gun safety for all three firearms and the entry level competition techniques and gear needs for 3Gun. Students will also utilize dynamic, live fire 3gun ranges and the CMP Steel Targets portfolio of 3gun and action style targets. In addition, you’ll learn:
– 3Gun sport overview
– 3Gun rules
– 3gun gear review and recommendations
– 3Gun gear set up and preparation
– 3Gun gear management
– Match etiquette
– Observation of an actual 3Gun match
– Live fire in small groups and/or class size groups
– Stage planning best practices
– Individual live fire techniques for rifle, handgun, shotgun and firearm transitions
– Basic reloading and malfunction clearing
– Firearms transition techniques
– Fire 3Gun stages simlar to what will be encountered in a match
– Review of 3Gun training continuation best practices
We’ll start in the classroom and transition to the range.
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT