Shotgun Clay Sports Level 2 Sunday Sept 11th 2022
In this Level 2 Shotgun Sports Class, we’ll spend time shooting 5 Stand and Skeet, learning how to shoot birds coming from different angles. We’ll also learn more about leading, follow through and perfecting mounting of the shotgun. By the time you are done this class, you’ll be more confident and ready to succeed at breaking clays!
All of your birds are covered in the class fee! You won’t find a better way to get started or improve your clay shooting skills!
This one-day, world class course is taught by hand selected PNTC shotgun instructors.
Safety Review & Instruction
Shotgun & Gear Review
Mounting the Shotgun
5 Stand & Sporting Clays Best Practices
When to Break A Bird
True Pairs Strategy & Order
- Pump or Semi-auto 12, 20 or 28 gauge
- Ammo caddy or shotgun vest
- Eye protection, Ear protection, Brimmed hat
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE THAT YOUR SHOTGUN IS SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC SHOTGUN. YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR SHOTGUNS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
150 Rounds of birdshot (#7.5 or #8)
Suitable range wear, depending on the season
Brimmed hat, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
Course Cost (ALL BIRDS ARE INCLUDED IN COURSE FEE)
– $250 PNTC Members
– $275 Non-Members
– $0 PNTC Training Members
This school is an intermediate level course and suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. You should be in adequate physical condition, able to stand and bend.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following:
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States.
- Student must also accept that this course will not cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.