Tactical 2Gun Level 3 – Sunday Aug 28th 9AM-3PM
PNTC’s Tactical 2Gun, Level 3 class is a one-day, world-class intermediate to advanced level school that focuses on MOVEMENT, safe modern operation of the AR and handgun in tandem. It also focuses on achieving a high level of skill with a handgun and AR in close quarters and long range. By the end of this course you’ll complete incredible stages of fire you’ll have significant movement requirements, positional shooting requirements and engage targets from near to far (3-500) under time demands!
Students shoot approximately 100 rounds of rifle & 100 rounds of handgun over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training on incredible target systems and ranges.
This is not your normal day at the range and we’ll show you how to utilize the AR and handgun to their full potential. If you want some of the world’s best tactical training from some of the world’s best instructors, on incredible ranges — PNTC’s Tactical 2Gun School is for you!
Safety Review and Instruction
MOVEMENT and SHOOTING WITH MOVEMENT
Advanced Defensive Carbine and Advanced Handgun Operation Instruction
Advanced Tactical Sling Skills Instruction
Long Range AR Techniques and Instruction
Wind Reading Basics
Advanced Target Transition Instruction
Intermedaite Carbine and Handgun Positional Shooting Instruction
Loading/Reloading and Malfunctions
Positional Shooting Skills and Drills
Intermedaite Level and Multiple Target Transition Engagement Skills
Close Quarters Target Engagement Skills
Scenario Based Skills and Drills
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable carbine – typical calibers are 9mm, 45 ACP, 30 cal, 5.56 mm, 7.62 x 39mm
- Serviceable sling- suitable for a variety of shooting positions (tactical type preferred)
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 3 serviceable magazines
- 100 rounds of rifle ammo and 100 handgun rounds
- High Capacity handgun in 9mm, 40S&W or 45 ACP
- 2 Mag pouches for handgun
- 3 or more handgun magazines
- Proper safe & working outside the waistband handgun holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS!)
- Suitable range wear, depending on the season
- Brimmed hat, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY UNSURE THAT YOUR RIFLE OR HANDGUN, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC HANDGUN & RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS WITH OUR FIREARMS.
PNTC Members $250
PNTC Training Members $0
This school is suitable for all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to take the next step in their performance. You must also be able to safely operate a handgun, to include safely draw and holster a handgun. Also, the course is ideal for those shooters with a military, law enforcement, tactical shooting background OR competitive shooting background. You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors. You should also be able to fire from the prone position.
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following:
- Student agrees that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes, only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States.
- Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund, based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.