NRA DMR Championship
June 15-16, 2019
Match Overview: Now in its 6th year, the Peacemaker DMR Championship is Title Sponsored by the NRA!
This affordable NRA Sanctioned Gas Gun Only, two-day match will be governed by PRS Gas Gun scoring rules and managed by the NRA Competitive Shooting Division staff, with support from Peacemaker and PRS. This match will have precision rifle targets out to 700 yards and in some cases, 800 yards. Stages will be set in bays, natural terrain and long distance ranges.
- This match will have modest and various prizes and cash awards! - Current sponsors: (Additional Sponsors Will Be Announced Soon)
Title Sponsor: National Rifle Association Gold Sponsor: Zeiss Gold Sponsor: Custom Metal Products
On Saturday, 5 stages will run at the Frontier area and 5 stages will run on the main complex. Squads 1-5 will shoot on Main complex on Saturday morning, then transition to the Frontier area Saturday afternoon. Squads 6- 10 will start on the Frontier, then move to the Main complex in the afternoon. On Sunday squads 1-5 will start at the Frontier area and finish on Main complex in the afternoon. Squads 6-10 will start on the Main complex Sunday then finish at the Frontier area. Because of this format, the only time shooter will be allowed to walk stages is on Friday. Stages and targets will be marked and correspond with stage description. Any questions can be asked at the match briefing or before shooting the stage. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, time limit, round count, etc. In most cases, any additional equipment needed for a stage will be deployed on the clock. This is a moderately physical event involving movement and positional shooting. Shooters will be tested on marksmanship as well as their ability to overcome physical and mental stress.
Match Fees/Cost $145 PNTC Members $155 Non-Members
Match Location Peacemaker National Training Center HQ Building: 1624 Brannons Ford Rd. Gerrardstown, WV 25420 Phone 304-229-GUNS (4867)
- Early check from 10 AM-5 PM on Friday, June 14th, 2019 at the PNTC HQ
- PRS Gas Gun Rules: https://www.precisionrifleseries.com/static/media/uploads/2017_gas_gun_rules.pdf
- MANDATORY safety briefing is at 7AM sharp, on Sat June 15, 2019 at the 1,000 yard line on our Patriot Range.
- Match books will be handed-out on site to registered shooter at check-in
- Stages will be open on Friday after 12 PM for competitors to walk through
- Our public Independence Range (50-300 yard zero range) will be open until 4:45 PM to competitors on Friday, June 14, 2019, at no charge
- Once registered via Practiscore, shooters will squad online through a return email link, so make sure your email address is correct and check your spam inbox after you register
- Match will start at 8AM both Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch will be available for purchase each day
- Match staff will shoot with competitors on match days. The Match Directors will not compete in the match and will govern all match rules
- If you are interested in being a match RO and running a squad and shooting for free, please apply by sending an email to: email@example.com Subject Line: “NRA DMR Match Staff Request”. Note: By sending this request to join our match staff as a volunteer, you are “applying” and are not guaranteed to be approved. PNTC only accepts patient, highly responsible match staff with excellent manners, experience and leadership.
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct at any time during the event as determined by the NRA or PNTC will result in an immediate match disqualification
- Open - Tactical Light - Tactical Heavy
Number of Shooters 120 Total Shooters
Additional Match Information
- This match we will have 20 stages
- This is a rifle only match
- Distances will be given, but laser range finders are permitted
- Chamber flags are required!
- Please keep all rifles unloaded until on the line and until you are instructed to load by a match official
- Please keep all personal handguns locked in your vehicle
- Spotting scope and tripod allowed, but no coaching
- If you have a spotting scope, please bring it (we will need as much glass as possible)
- Competitors are expected to help score, spot and reset
- 250 rounds rifle minimum.
- Bipod, pack rests, slings and rear bags are permitted unless limited by stage restrictions.
- Suppressors permitted
Maximum caliber and speed
- 30 Cal Magnum
- 3100 FPS
- NO Bi-metal or steel core or tracer ammo!
Required Safety Equipment
- Hearing & Eye Protection
- Range Bag or Ruck
- Empty Chamber Flag Indicator
Safety Keep your firearm(s) unloaded and cased upon arrival to our ranges and do not handle them at your vehicle. Once you reach a designated safe area, firearms can be uncased and a chamber flag inserted. If you are in need of a chamber flag, they are available at PNTC HQ. This is an all rifle match. Keep all handguns in your vehicle. Safe areas are to be kept free of ammunition at all times. Firearms are not to be loaded until the shooter is on the firing line and under the direction of a PNTC Range Officer.
DO NOT handle firearms at your vehicle. Use the “Safe Areas” to case, uncase and/or repair firearms. No bi- metal, armor piercing, incendiary or tracer rounds allowed. If a magnet sticks to a projectile, it cannot be used. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a match disqualification.
Children Please no children under 10 years of age permitted as spectators or shooters! We will have special event days where children under 10 will be permitted. Please do not bring a minor by yourself and shoot in the match. Minors must be under DIRECT SUPERVISON of a parent or legal guardian at ALL TIMES at PNTC. No Junior Shooters under age 10. All Junior Shooters must remain with a parent and must show that they are able to be safe and have good conduct.