|[ Rifle ] [ Training ]|
Are you interested in the Precision Rifle Series? If you like or want to learn long range and how to shoot the PRS sport this is the class for you! If you are a safe rifle shooter and have basic rifle skills with a reasonable rifle and optic, this course will be of great help to you.
In this course we move deeper into what it takes to make PRS Shots which are generally long range, field based and rely on the skill of positional shooting.
In this course we'll cover:
- PRS game/rules in detail
- Critical basics of rifles, gear, optics & support bags
- Supporting ballistics software, importance of data collection and the use of the Kestrel
- Competition PRS Shooting Skills
- Positional Shooting Skills
- Follow Up Shots & Techniques
- Usage of Supporting Bags and Bipods
During the class we'll shoot and practice PRS shooting from out to 500 yards! At the conclusion of this course you’ll have true understanding of the PRS Sport and what it takes to compete and become a better long range shooter.
Prerequisite: By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
Bolt Action or we built semi automatic rifle with optics capable of dialing. A minimum of 80 rounds of match grade factory or properly reloaded ammunition. Please have your rifle zero'd your rifle at 100 yards. You should also have your elevations/drop. If you do not have your elevations we will be able to help you get on target.
NO CARTRIDGES OVER 30 Cal.
1) Please also bring a bipod, rear bag, eye & hearing protection.
2) If you have a spotting scope on a tripod please bring it with you.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC's sole determination.
Cost $200 Member & $225 Non-Member
Registration Link and/or Instructions:
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it's time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a "concealed carry" firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determine successful or unsuccessful completion of the course based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development.