ELEY Practical Rimfire Challenge
September 30 2017 Click Here to Register
Key Match Information
- Registration and check opens at 7 AM at the PNTC HQ.
- MANDATORY safety briefing is at 8 AM sharp on at the Patriot range
- Stage descriptions will be on each stage.
- Squads will have an RO with them all day shooting the stages.
- Competitors are asked to assist in spotting and scoring.
- Once registered shooters will squad online through a return email link so make sure your email address is correct and check your spam inbox after you register.
- Match will start at 9 AM Saturday.
Match Registration Location:
Peacemaker National Training Center HQ Building:
1624 Brannons Ford Rd. Gerrardstown WV 25420
Phone 304-229-GUNS (4867)
Number of Shooters:
90 Total Shooters.
Shooters with semi-auto or bolt action 22 LR rifle with magnified optics will engage targets out to 300 yards. Each stage will have guidelines for shooter position, equipment, time limit, round count and etc. On most cases any additional equipment needed for a stage will be deployed on the clock. This is a moderately physical event involving movement and positional shooting. Shooters will be tested on marksmanship as well as their ability to overcome physical and mental stress. Concessions will be made for Junior shooters to complete the stages. We highly encourage children over 10 years to compete with their parents or guardians. Scores will be kept and converted into points that will accumulate from the 3 events in 2017 at Peacemaker. If you would like to shoot for free you may sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be an RO for the match. Once approved you will be assigned a squad. Only 6 RO will be accepted per match and must be approved prior to the event.
Follow us on Facebook for match details and updates: https://www.facebook.com/eleypracticalrimfirechallenge/
Course Of Fire / Match Info:
- For this match we will have 9 stages.
- Rifle only, no pistol required.
- Distances will be given but laser range finders are permitted on certain stages.
- Chamber flags are required!
- Please keep all rifles unloaded until on the line ready to fire.
- Spotting scope and tripod allowed, but no coaching unless Junior shooter.
- 22 LR ONLY
(NOTE: If you cannot register/pay online for any reason (including website failure) you MUST call 304-229-GUNS (4867) and pre-pay your match fee and register by phone. We will add you manually to the list. No refunds are given for any reason other than PNTC canceling the match for severe weather or otherwise authorized by PNTC management.
Additional Match Info:
- 90 rounds rifle minimum.
- Bipod, pack rests, slings, rear bags are permitted unless stage restrictions.
- Suppressors permitted. (please bring your form 4)
- Semi- Automatic or bolt actions permitted.
Required Safety Equipment
- Hearing & Eye Protection
- Range Bag or Ruck
- Empty Chamber Flag Indicator
Please no children under 10 years of age permitted as spectators or shooters! We will have special event days where children under will be permitted. Please do not bring a minor by yourself and shoot in the match. Minors must be under DIRECT SUPERVISION of a parent or legal guardian at ALL TIMES at PNTC. No junior Shooters under age 10. All junior shooters must remain with a parent and must show that they are able to be safe and have good conduct.
Critical Safety Guidelines:
- Please keep your firearms UNLOADED and CASED upon arrival.
- Please bring your CASED and UNLOADED firearms to the “Safe Area” which will be located near the firing line. NO AMMO is allowed in the “Safe Area!”
- Ammo may be handled outside the “Safe Area.” Firearms may not loaded until on the line and under direction of a PNTC Range Officer.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOU CHAMBER FLAG IN UPON UNCASING THE FIREARM!
- DO NOT handle firearms at your vehicles. Use the “Safe Areas” to case and uncase and or repair firearms.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a match disqualification without refund.
September 30 2017 Click Here to Register