Advanced Kestrel Class at Peacemaker – 9/12/20
This Advanced Kestrel Class is dedicated to using the Kestrel device to increase your performance on the range. We’ll review the latest features & critical navigational aspects of the Kestrel device in the classroom. We’ll then go to the range & show you how to use the Kestrel to better achieve 1st round hits & set up multiple target scenarios in addition to conducting a variety of other Kestrel related drills.
There is a significant live fire component to this class.
This is a great opportunity to intimately understand the power of the Kestrel and become a much better Long Range Shooter!
– $275 PNTC MEMBERS
– $295 NON-PNTC MEMBERS
– $0 PNTC Training Member
EARLY ARRIVAL! Starts AT 7:45AM BE SURE YOU ARE ZERO’d. If your not sure about your zero arrive SHARP by 7:45AM, and our instructors will be there to help you with your zero.
9AM-10:30AM Classroom portion starts sharp at 9AM!. Kestrel 5700 unit and focus on key features.
11AM-3PM Range time, live fire & drills.
- Bipod, rear bag and shooting mat if shooting prone
- Front rest and rear bag if shooting from bench
- Spotting scope
- Additional rifles to build and true profiles
- FOR THIS CLASS YOU MUST HAVE ANY ONE OF THE BELOW THREE BACKGROUNDS :
- 1) Have taken the PNTC Entry Level Kestrel Class
- 2) ENSURE you have a good level of skill with the Kestrel & are prepared to keep up in class
- 3) Are a Competitive Shooter, LE or Military, WITH experience using a Kestrel
- Scoped Precision Rifle capable of 1 MOA accuracy zeroed at 100 yards (Bolt or Gas Gunn is OK)
- NO RIFLES OVER 30 Cal
- Exposed turrets in Mils or MOA for dialing elevation and windage
- 100 rds match grade ammo with velocity and bullet type
- Kestrel 5700 unit
- Note taking materials
- Latest firmware updated into Kestrel (If you have trouble doing this please arrive at 7:45AM)
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution. y registering for this and or any PNTC event, training class, competition and or range time,
I fully understand the PNTC has a no refund policy and agree to these terms. I also understand that in the event of my removal from this course for ANY REASON, that NO REFUNDS are given. I further agree that I will not attempt a chargeback through my credit card company or through PayPal or Stripe or by any other means. Moreover, PNTC may at its sole determination grant a partial or full credit for extreme hardship.
Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY NOT SURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
1) Please also bring a bipod, rear bag, eye & hearing protection.
2) If you have a spotting scope on a tripod please bring it with you.
- Ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
Student Quote: “I have not felt this confident taking long range shots like this in years. So excited about this year’s hunting opportunities” – Richard D.
September 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT