Basic Handgun Fundamentals – 11/7/20
In this course you’ll learn the safe, proper use and operation of handguns. This class is extremely affordable, is only four (4) hours, and is taught by Peacemaker’s hand selected extremely qualified, professional, polite instructors. You’ll start out in our digital climate controlled classrooms and complete the training with a variety live fire training and drills.
Designed specifically for legal and responsible citizens at an affordable price, our unique overall course will cover:
– PROPER SAFETY – Gun handling best practices, loading & unloading and proper storage
– Handgun Types (We’ll have a variety of handguns available for you to examine and experience)
– Components of Handguns (What each part of the handgun is how it works)
– Marksmanship Fundamentals – You’ll learn the best basics in the world and learn to shoot accurately and safely. We’ll cover Grip, Sights, Trigger, Recoil Management, Stance etc
By the time you are done this course, you’ll have obtained a proper basic training with a handgun!
NOTE: We have 38, 9, 380, 40, 45 available for students in this class for purchase
Prerequisites – By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire.
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution
- This course is appropriate for all responsible adults 21 and over. No persons under 21 may attend.
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No student ammunition or firearms of are permitted in the training room. PNTC will have the proper safe firearms or training aids for students
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
November 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm EST