Basic Rifle Fundamentals – 3/27/20
Rifle courses at Peacemaker are at the foundation of what we know best as a firearms training center. From hunting, to recreation, to defensive rifle, to long-range precision, Peacemaker understands what it takes to become highly proficient with the rifle.
In this initial course we begin in our digital classroom and set the foundation for truly helping students understand the most important aspects of becoming a highly proficient rifle shooter. We properly define the “Rifle System” which is rifle, ammo & shooter and show how all parts of the rifle system are critical to true accuracy.
We also detail the foundational marksmanship principles and show the correct ways to apply these techniques in the classroom and on the range.
Finally, we spend time on Peacemaker’s advanced rifle ranges where each student applies live fire techniques taught in the classroom portion of the course.
Whether you’re a marine veteran or a beginner just learning the rifle, this is a great place to get a “world class” understanding of rifle safety, accuracy, and timeless marksmanship skills.
Prerequisite: By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
- Student must also accept that this course will cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
NOTE: We have ammo available for purchase: 223, 5.56, 308, 30-06, 7 Rem mag, 300 win, 30-30, 243, 270 etc
– PNTC Member $125
– Non-Member – $150
– PNTC Training Member
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
Rifle with Optics. A minimum of 40 rounds of factory manufactured ammunition.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY NOT SURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
March 27 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT