Basic School Hunting – 3/7/21
- Are you interested in learning to hunt deer, elk, coyotes, etc? Are you interesting learning how to set up and prepare for real and ethical hunting situations? Do you want to learn key real world safety, marksmanship and positional shooting skills from career instructors, hunting guides and or top instructors from PNTC? If so this is your chance!
- We’ll start in the classroom & learn the key techniques needed to succeed in hunting! We’ll then move to the range & natural terrain areas and conduct live fire hunting scenarios and learn field craft! THIS IS NOT A LONG RANGE SHOOTING SCHOOL! In this course we will teach you how to shoot effectively on the range AND how to shoot successfully in the woods out to 150 yards from real world hunting positions. THIS IS NOT SQUARE RANGE TYPE CLASS!
- We’ll also help you better understand:
- – Rifle Marksmanship
– Vital hunting, firearms safety and best practices
– Rifle and ammo selection for hunting
– Hunting gear basics
– Hunting license basics
– Hunting set up technique/s
– Positional shooting techniques
– Camo & concealment techniques
– Field craft
– Game sign
– Locating game
– Game identification
– Tracking basics
– Game prep basics
- In this class you”ll use your rifle & ammo & we’ll have the additional supporting gear to help.