Intermediate Hunting School (Whitetail & Large Game) Sat Sept 10 9AM-3PM
Are you interested getting better at hunting deer, elk, coyotes, etc? Do you have a hunt planned out West or are you thinking about it? Are you a hunter who wants to improve?
In this incredible class, you’ll improve your ability to take shots out to 300 yards. We’ll start in the classroom and learn more advanced hunting techniques. We’ll start in the classroom to learn postional shooting techniques, prone shooting, safety and best practices needed to succeed in hunting. Then we’ll move to the range and natural terrain areas to conduct live fire hunting scenarios and refine field craft!
- THIS IS NOT A LONG RANGE SHOOTING SCHOOL! In this course, we will teach you how to shoot effectively on the range AND how to shoot successfully in the woods out to 300 yards from real world hunting positions. THIS IS NOT SQUARE RANGE CLASS!
- We’ll also help you better understand:
- – Rifle marksmanship and how to achieve stability in the field!
- – MAKING THE SHOT WHEN IT COUNTS!
- – Vital hunting, firearms safety and best practices
- – Cartridge selection and ammo selection for hunting
- – Hunting Gear Improvements
- – Prone and seated best practices for making the shot when it counts
- – Using the wind and hiding from game
- – Cold weather best practices
- – Building a field kit
- – Advanced field craft
- – Advanced game location techniques
- In this class, you”ll use your rifle and ammo — we’ll have the additional supporting gear to help.
Prerequisite: By registering for this course student accepts all of the following:
Students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful purposes. only
Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry-out training and or live fire
Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms in the United States.
Student must also accept that this course will not cover basic rifle marksmanship skills
– $225 Members
– $250 Non-Members
– Training Members $0
Equipment and Ammo Requirements
Bolt Action or semi automatic rifle with optics.
A minimum of 60 rounds of a hunting type ammunition that safely fits your rifle. Please have your rifle zero’d at 50 or 100 yards.
NO CARTRIDGES OVER 30 Cal.
You will need eye & hearing protection
Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
Peacemaker Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior, with or without refund based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.