PNTC Concealed Carry Course – 9/5/20
In a series of firearms training courses offered at Peacemaker, we worked hard to offer a “World Class” concealed carry course that is far more than just a rubber stamp for you to get a concealed carry permit.
This affordable and practical course is designed to be highly educational and informative regarding the realities of carrying a concealed firearm. Moreover, we dive into the critically important safety issues, along with preparation, awareness, decision making, and handgun marksmanship skills.
In addition to the above course information we worked with local law enforcement, personal defense experts, competition shooters and others to communicate to you their key concerns and recommendations.
In addition to the above content, the Peacemaker concealed carry course will show the new and experienced student how the responsibly, legally armed citizen should always continue to improve their overall Defensive Mindset and Defensive Techniques.
ALL STUDENTS MUST QUALIFY VIA LIVE FIRE TO PASS THE PEACEMAKER CONCEALED CARRY CLASS. Our qualification process will be explained during class.
Note: We have ammo available for students to purchase. 380, 38, 9, 40, 45 etc
– PNTC Members $125
– Non-Members $150
– PNTC Training Members $0
Equipment and Ammo
Students may use their own firearm and ammunition during live fire exercises and will need a maximum of 50 rounds of ammunition.
Prerequisites – By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire.
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution
- This course is apprpriate for all responsible adults 21 and over. No persons under 21 may attend.
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOAED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when its time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No student ammunition or firearms of are permitted in the training room. PNTC will have the proper safe firearms or training aids for students
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.
September 5, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT