Small Group Basic AR-15 Operation Course – 4/9/20
This is a special introductory level Small Group AR-15 Operations Class focusing on the understanding, safe use and marksmanship with the AR-15.
In this affordable but high quality 4 hour course you’ll understand how to safely operate the AR-15 and engage targets from 3 to 100 yards. Students shoot approximately 100 rounds over the duration of the school and experience some of the world’s best training on incredible target systems and ranges.
Course size will be limited to COVID-19 recommendations.
– PNTC has ammo if you need it
– We Have AR-15’s For Rent with Ammo & Optic. You can reserve this during the registration process below
Safety Review & Instruction
Overview of the AR-15
Fundamental AR-15 Operations
Basic Marksmanship & Safety Skills
Basic Sighting In Techniques
Loading / Reloading & Malfunctions
Close Range & Mid Range Live Fire
Proper Storage & Maintenance
- Eye & Ear protection (electronic hearing protection recommended)
- Serviceable AR-15 with or without optic
- Serviceable sling if you have one
- Minimum 1 magazine pouch
- Minimum of 1 serviceable magazine
- 100 rounds of ammo
- Suitable range wear depending on the season
- Hat, sunscreen, bug spray etc
- Bring your lunch. PNTC has snacks and drinks for a small fee.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN ANY WAY NOT SURE THAT YOUR FIREARM, OPTIC OR AMMO ARE NOT SUITABLE OR PREPARED FOR THIS COURSE YOU ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO RENT A PNTC RIFLE SYSTEM (RIFLE, AMMO & OPTIC)! YOU WILL GET A GREAT DEAL OUT OF THE CLASS ON ONE OF OUR RIFLE SYSTEMS. YOU CAN SELECT THIS OPTION BELOW WHEN PAYMENT IS COLLECTED.
$135 PNTC Members
$0 PNTC Training Members
This school is entry level and basic. it is open to all basic all SAFE and responsible shooters who are looking to learn how to safely operate the AR-15. You should be in adequate physical condition and be able to stand, bend and move for several hours outdoors.
Lodging can be booked at this link via Peacemaker’s Lodging Partners Partners: peacemakernational.com/lodgingPartners
By registering for this course student accepts all of the following;
- All students agree that all information taught will be used for lawful defensive or lawful recreational purposes only
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, PNTC reserves the right to remove students without refund for unsafe, rude or unusual behavior or in the event that students are unable to reasonably carry out training and or live fire
- Student confirms that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms under the United States Constitution.
NOTE: We have ammo available for purchase: 223, 5.56, 308, 9mm etc
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at PNTC. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Please do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
PNTC Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. PNTC also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, or highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund based on PNTC’s sole determination.