Peacemaker Training Membership
Peacemaker’s exclusive “Training Membership” allows you to take all of the training courses, as many times as you want, for one affordable monthly fee! You have the tools…you have the range…this is your opportunity to train!
Training Membership Benefits
- Attend Peacemaker training classes or clinics as many times as you want
- Peacemaker Training Calendar: CLICK TO VIEW TRAINING CALENDAR
- Peacemaker will continue to add classes to the calendar based on customer demand
- Prerequisites regarding various classes must be satisfied, when required
- If you take approximately four to five classes annually, the Training Membership pays for itself
25 Courses — And Growing...
- Intro, Intermediate & Advanced Long Range Schools
- Basic Handgun Fundamentals
- Kestrel Schools
- Precision Rimfire
- Tactical Carbine (All Levels)
- Tactical 2Gun (All Levels)
- Defensive Handgun (All Levels)
- Handgun Competition (All Levels)
- Competition Multi-Gun (All Levels)
- Defensive Handgun Vehicle Tactics (All Levels)
- Intro To Rifle Fundamentals
- Intro To Handgun Fundamentals
- Concealed Carry Course
- Shotgun Clay Sports (All Levels)
Select the proper training membership, fill out the basic information and submit the payment for your Training Membership below.
Space Limited! Register Online for yourself, spouse, family or friends! Spaces are extremely limited and will fill fast.
Additional Benefits & Information
- Peacemaker will add more classes based on demand (Peacemaker reserves the right to adjust course offering)
- Peacemaker Training Memberships apply to scheduled Peacemaker Training Courses only and do not include rental firearms, ammunition, private training, outsourced or other guest training courses or programs held at Peacemaker which are taught by instructors from other organizations!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of disciplines and keep your skills sharp for an affordable cost
- This membership allows you to train as much as you want and benefit from the courses of fire available in the training schools. You must book in advance while space is available!
- Courses fill on a first come, first serve basis…so be sure to sign up online ASAP. Once a class if full you will not be able to attend that training class!
- This is an excellent option for CCW Holders to continue training and enhance their skills
- If Peacemaker determines that a class/clinic is too small to run, we reserve the right to contact you to reschedule at an alternative time
- If you need to reschedule, please email us at least 48 hours before the scheduled training. If a Training Member fails to contact Peacemaker a minimum of 48 hours prior to their participation in a course, Peacemaker will charge the Training Member a $100 fee for not attending. Repeated Training Member cancelations may result in termination of your Training Membership, without a refund
- Your Training Membership must be active and current on the date the training is conducted
- Training Memberships are a ONE YEAR commitment and are billed monthly
If your payment fails, you will be contacted via email and phone to resolve the payment issue. Peacemaker reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Training Membership for non-payment
- Peacemaker reserves the right to terminate a Training Member’s privileges without refund for inappropriate, unsafe or unprofessional behavior. Termination is at the sole discretion of Peacemaker.
- Peacemaker has a NO REFUND POLICY. By registering for a PNTC Training Membership or any Peacemaker event, you fully understand the no refund policy and agree to these terms. Moreover, you will not attempt a chargeback through your credit card company, through online payment gateways or by any other means. PNTC may, at its sole determination, grant a partial or full credit for extreme hardship
- Your membership will begin on your registration date and will be billed monthly
By registering for a Peacemaker Training Membership, the student and purchaser accept the above and following:
- All students agree that all information taught will be used only for lawful purposes
- Student accepts that upon enrolling, Peacemaker reserves the right to remove any student without refund for unsafe, rude and/or unprofessional behavior, or in the if a student is unable to reasonably carry-out training and/or live fire
- Students must confirm that they are not a convicted felon and are lawfully permitted to use and own legal firearms
- Please ensure that your firearm is UNLOADED and cased prior to arriving at Peacemaker. Please leave your training firearm cased and in your vehicle upon arrival. We will tell you when it’s time to get your firearm.
- Do not bring a “concealed carry” firearm into the training room. No ammunition or loaded firearms of any kind are permitted in the training room.
- Peacemaker’s Staff/Instructors reserve the right to the determination of the successful or unsuccessful completion of the course of the individual student based on, but not limited to, safety, attitude and/or overall skill development. Peacemaker also reserves the right to remove any student for any safety purposes, highly unusual or disruptive behavior with or without refund, based on Peacemaker’s sole determination.